In this regard, the user recognizes and accepts that Golf-Mac.com does not monitor or control the content of the information published by third parties, but instead simply provides a service that allows users to access the information made available through the Service.
The user accepts to be responsible for his own conduct and communications during the use of the Service and for all the consequences deriving from them. You agree to use the Service solely to send and receive messages and materials that are legal and appropriate. As an example and not as a limitation, the user when using the Service undertakes not to:
– defame, offend, harass, enforce threatening practices, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as the right to privacy and publicity) of others;
– disseminate publishing illegal, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate contents;
– disseminate Content that violates patents, trademarks, trade secrets protected by copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties (the “Rights”), unless the user is the Parent company of such Rights or an authorization by the Parent Company to disseminate and publish these Contents;
– disseminate messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited advertising or commercial messages, or any other message prohibited by the Group parent company.
– download files distributed or published by another user of a Group for which you know or reasonably should know that they can not in any way be legally distributed;
– impersonate another person or entity, falsify or delete author acknowledgments, legal or proprietary notices or property designations or labels indicating the origin or source of software or other material contained in a posted file;
– restrict or prevent other users from using and enjoying the Service;
– use the Service for any unauthorized or illegal purpose;
– remove notices regarding copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights contained in or relating to the Service;
– interfere with or hinder the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service, do not comply with the requirements, procedures, regulations, policies or rules of networks connected to the Service service;
– use robots, spiders, search / retrieval applications of data from sites to retrieve or index parts of the Service or collect information about users for unauthorized purposes;
– send Content that falsely indicates or implies that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by Golf-Mac.com;
– create user accounts by automated means or in false form;
– Promote or provide information containing instructions for carrying out illegal activities or incite to perform physical damage to groups or persons; or transmitting viruses, worms, defects, Trojan-type viruses or any other destructive element.
Users agree to comply with applicable laws and practices regarding online conduct and acceptable internet content, including provisions governing the import and export of data to and from the country of residence of the user. While Golf-Mac.com prohibits such behavior and such Content connected to the Service, you acknowledge and agree that it may however be exposed to such behavior and / or Content and that the use of the Service is at your own risk. It is the practice of Golf-Mac.com to respond to communications relating to alleged inappropriate conduct in accordance with its communication and reporting procedures. You must notify Golf-Mac.com of any unlawful, offensive, abusive, obscene or harmful conduct (such as, but not limited to, conduct that incites racial discrimination) using the Golf-Mac e-mail service .com
The rights of Golf-Mac.com
Golf-Mac.com and its affiliates and licensors are and remain the exclusive holders of all rights to the Service. You acknowledge and agree that the Service may contain and use confidential and proprietary information, as well as intellectual property laws and other applicable laws. Except as expressly authorized by Golf-Mac.com, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any of the information owned by Golf-Mac.com. “Golf-Mac.com”, the logo “Golf-Mac.com” and “Golf-Mac.com” are trademarks.